TheIncrediblePlumTheIncrediblePlum

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Pandemonium in the Bazaar Pandemonium in the Bazaar

This is now my fucking ringtone, so much energy when it first pops.

E2M9 - Fortress Of Mystery E2M9 - Fortress Of Mystery

honestly, what the fuck

this is pantera, mouth for war, with a key change to the 4th, I had to rate this badly, no stars, and a zero. this is PANTERA - MOUTH FOR WAR, it is the verse line.

Spookeh responds:

Bobby Prince covered Mouth for War for the music on E2M9. Do a little research on the Doom tracks before you accuse me of plagiarism.

FFVII-Drums Of The Ancients FFVII-Drums Of The Ancients

fuck those haters

this is one of the songs that I already listen to regularly, so I was pleased to find this song randomly, and the drums I dig, no matter how 'fuckedup/outofplace' people might say they are, I DIG IT. 5/10

Tetris Type C (Ancara Mix) Tetris Type C (Ancara Mix)

my favorite type

you're the only version I could find, thanks for making it happen. 5/10

Ride of Destiny Ride of Destiny

Ensiferum

rules... you get 5 and 10 just for their mention

Chrono Trigger Theme Chrono Trigger Theme

great

i've been thinking of doing this one myself, glad to see a version of it with the guitar. sloppy and stuff, but I still dig it, 5 and 10.

Off The Edge of Despair (FF 7) Off The Edge of Despair (FF 7)

wow

you're crazy if you think this isn't a good song, this is one of the only songs I listen to off the FFVII soundtrack. Anyway, I like it, thanks for remixing it. 5, 10.

Nermio responds:

Thanks!

Monstrous Turtles! Monstrous Turtles!

this is

freaking amazing, this is the version I've been looking for... thanks for the good mix man, keep it up. 5'd and 10'd

The Nightmare Begins... The Nightmare Begins...

loved this track

i have the whole soundtrack for FFVII and this is one of the songs I listen to regularly... thanks for your mix, i love it. 10s and 5s for you

Ookami-Kun responds:

Yeah man, I've got it too - this one is ace.

I tried to make it as faithful as possible to the original, the soundtrack is genius.

Evil-Flavor Ice Cream Evil-Flavor Ice Cream

Nicely done

can't wait to download the theme from the gameplay in your greatest flash submission, 'Game of Disorientation'
:D