TheIncrediblePlumTheIncrediblePlum

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Aura: story mode Aura: story mode

awesome

looking forward to that, if it's true. I loved this flash.

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Been waiting...

Hi man, I've been awaiting another piece of great flash art from you for so long
I can't wait for the next AURA
please, you need to put that back up, no matter how long it will take you to finish the next part
You're an absolutely stunning soul

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

wow

that was really a great flash, you have an excellent talent at putting right things together with music
kudos

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

great NEED SOMETHING

awesome game and concept,
man
you have to tell me the name of that song that plays through the game, it was great

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

LMAO OMG THAT'S FUNNY!!!

That's fucking funny as hell when Strawberry Clock says, " I can't believe this shit is #1!" I just thought that was fucking funny!

Good job

K-dawG

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Aww...

The big fishy is so cute, Mmm!!! :D :D :D Great game, I loved it, hard to master, but I did it.. This was a really fun game and I think it's funny to see so many other people struggling with it, Commence to Jigglin'!!!! :D :D :D

Kye..

Pandemonium in the Bazaar Pandemonium in the Bazaar

This is now my fucking ringtone, so much energy when it first pops.

E2M9 - Fortress Of Mystery E2M9 - Fortress Of Mystery

honestly, what the fuck

this is pantera, mouth for war, with a key change to the 4th, I had to rate this badly, no stars, and a zero. this is PANTERA - MOUTH FOR WAR, it is the verse line.

Spookeh responds:

Bobby Prince covered Mouth for War for the music on E2M9. Do a little research on the Doom tracks before you accuse me of plagiarism.

FFVII-Drums Of The Ancients FFVII-Drums Of The Ancients

fuck those haters

this is one of the songs that I already listen to regularly, so I was pleased to find this song randomly, and the drums I dig, no matter how 'fuckedup/outofplace' people might say they are, I DIG IT. 5/10

We'reDoneWhenISayWe'reDone We'reDoneWhenISayWe'reDone

This is a great portrait, but my query is totally unrelated.. Will you ever repost Aura? That was the flash the introduced my to G!SYBE, and was very well made.